As we reopen, we are keeping our members’ and staff’s health and safety at the forefront. Therefore, we’ve made adjustments within our facility and to our guidelines for use. While we were mandated to close quickly, we are reopening slowly and in phases. Learn more about our reopening expectations below.
What to Expect
- A reservation must be made for the wellness center, lap pool, rec pool, basketball gym, walking track, kid zone, racquetball courts for 1:1 play and pickleball for 2:2 play.
- Modified Facility Hours (Mon-Fri: 5am-8pm Sat: 8am-4pm Sun: 8am-12pm)
- Controlled access to the facility through one entrance.
- Masks are required while waiting in line for your temperature check prior to entry
- All staff and members will be required to have their temperature taken upon entering the building.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher you will not be allowed to use the facility until you are 72 hours temperature free without fever-reducing medication or confirmed to not have COVID-19 via a negative COVID-19 test.
- All members and participants are required to sign a waiver prior to using the facility, one time only.
- Y staff will be wearing face masks/coverings, but know we are smiling from ear to ear because we are happy to see you.
- Members and participants are highly encouraged to wear face masks/coverings in hallways and common areas when not working out.
- Social distancing, a minimum of six feet, is required.
- Safety Breaks throughout the day to allow for total area disinfection.
- High touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day, with no less than one cleaning per hour.
- Limited number of participants in the fitness area at one time.
- Some equipment will not be available to allow for social distancing and disinfecting procedures.
- Participants should disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Participants should wash hands before and after working out.
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new guidelines.
- Amenities such as saunas, steam rooms, coffee and towel service will be temporarily suspended.
- Programs such as Preschool, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, Birthday Parties/Rentals will also be temporarily suspended.
- Indoor track is open but requires social distancing and a reservation.
- Kid Zone is available with limited capacity and restrictions.
- Water fountains are not available, however, no-touch water bottle fill stations are available. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Rags will be available for cleaning however participants are encouraged to bring their own towel.
- Locker rooms are available for changing and showers. Locker rooms will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
- Members using the lockers will be required to disinfect after use with provided disinfectant.
- Participants are asked to stay in designated areas.
- Wellness Center
- Lap Pool
- Rec Pool
- Kid Zone
- Basketball Gym
- Walking Track
- Indoor Group Exercise
- Personal Training
- Locker Rooms for changing and showers
- Indoor Personal Training in Functional Training Room
- Steam Room and Sauna
- Towel Service is temporarily suspended
- Coffee Service is temporarily suspended
To ensure members’ health and safety, as well as the enjoyment of our facilities, we will continue to review and update these guidelines regularly to remain in line with federal, state and local guidelines.
We’ll deliver up-to-date information on programs and facility changes as it relates to Covid-19 straight to your inbox.