“Fit for Life” is a play-based P.E. + science class for homeschoolers and independent students. Sample topics we learn about:
– Organs related to breath & movement
– Sensations related to breath & movement
– What respiration does during exercise
– Which nerve you can hijack to your mental health’s advantage that sounds like a place adults like to visit in Nevada but is spelled differently while finger-spelling it in ASL
– Why, when, and how to hydrate
– Posture awareness
– Body awareness & safety
– Fun and silliness!
– AND extra scooter time, because there’s never enough!
Winter 1: Jan. 9-Feb. 26
Winter 2: Feb. 27-Apr. 16
Spring: Apr. 17-Jun. 4
–>CLICK HERE TO REGISTER<–
Family Member: $30