Join us for Saturday Night Skate Events! Show off your roller skating skills at our roller rink. Fun for the whole family. All skill levels welcome! Open to YMCA members and non-members! We have skates for rent. Preregistration is recommended but not required. Events will be limited to 25 participants.
Upcoming 2021 Skate Nights!
Saturday, February 13: Valentine’s Skate
Saturday, February 27: Family Skate Fun
Saturday, March 13: St. Patrick’s Skate
Saturday, March 27: Spring Break Skate
Saturday, April 10: Family Skate Fun
Saturday, April 24: Glow Skate
Saturday, May 22: Skating into the Summer
Family Member Fee: Free
Program Participant: $5/person
Skate Rental: $2 per person
Rules of the Rink
We want all our customers to be safe and have a great time roller skating at the Y.
1. You must be wearing skates to be out on the skating floor during a public skating session.
2. If you are wearing skates, you cannot pick up or carry a child. If you need assistance our staff will help you. Carrying a child is extremely dangerous and can cause serious injury not only to you but the child as well.
3. You must know your skating ability and skate within your limits. Out of control skating, playing tag, cutting across the skating floor is not permitted. You will be asked to leave the floor if this behavior continues after being warned by our floor monitors.
4. Maintain proper view to avoid collisions.
5. Refrain from acting in a manner that could injure someone.
6. Loose personal items are not allowed on the skating floor including but not limited to swinging chains, bags and hand carried items.
7. We reserve the right to check all skates and bags coming into the facility.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we deem to under the influence of a foreign substance.
9. There is no smoking anywhere in the building or on Y property. Skates must be removed prior to exiting the facility.
10. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone violating common decency in their apparel.
11. Please secure personal belongings in your vehicle. We are not responsible for lost personal items.
12. No food or beverages allowed on the skating floor.
The Y promotes clean, healthy fun, friendly and safe behavior on the part of our Guests and Staff. Inconsiderate, rude and abusive behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the building.