We are excited to announce that as of June 13, the YMCA will be offering limited outdoor group exercise classes with restrictions under Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois plan.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back on a limited basis. While we realize there are a lot of protocols listed below, we are doing so in the interest of providing a safe environment for both our members and our staff.
Indoor Group Exercise Policy and Procedures:
- Only Members will be allowed to participate in indoor classes.
- Tear off for class required for admittance.
- Tear offs for class be available 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Each class must meet the minimum of three registrants to take place.
- If the minimum is not met by 15 minutes into the start of class, the class is considered canceled
- Classes are limited based on social distancing requirements.
- All participants must maintain a 6 ft physical distance at all times. Designated spots will be clearly marked.
- Participants must bring their own water bottles and a towel.
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks while waiting in line to enter the classroom and in common areas of the YMCA.
- Class attendance will be taken using tear-offs.
- Class offerings subject to change.
- Members should sanitized equipment at the start and end of class.
- Members should wash their hands prior to the start of class.
- Instructors will be sanitizing equipment at the end of classes.