Welcome to the YMCA! As a new member, you’ve joined a supportive family of members, participants, volunteers, and staff working together to improve the quality of life for all. We’re for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, and we’re here to help you reach your goals. From weight loss or disease management to helping your child learn fundamental skills in programs like youth sports, child care and swim, we’re here for you.
- Visit the Y.
- Ask for a tour! We’d love to show you all that your membership has to offer.
- Pick up your membership card and learn how to sign in.
- Meet friendly, knowledgeable staff while getting acquainted with your new Y.
- Take advantage of our personal training options and specialty classes.
- Check out our schedules online:
- View schedules online Rec Pool, Lap Pool, Gymnasium, Sports Center and Kid Zone.
- If you’re new to exercise, get started with any beginner level course or water exercise.
- Download your Y Program Guide.
- Register online for specialty classes, swim lessons, dance, martial arts, youth sports and more.
- Get Connected: stay informed on Y happenings, enrollment deadlines and weather-related cancellations, get motivated with wellness tips, and more.