Welcome to a Better You!
Thank you for joining the Kishwaukee Family YMCA, where you’re a part of a larger movement that’s committed every day to helping you, your family, and our community improve their health.
We want all of our new members to get the most out of their experiences at the Y. We want more smiles, more fun, and more positive results! In order to help you achieve your fitness goals, we like to take the time to learn more about you and just exactly what it is you’re hoping to achieve at the Y. We offer Complimentary Member Success Meetings that will help us get acquainted with you, and to help you get familiar with the many wellness solutions we offer. Let us help you take the first step towards better health and fitness!
Next Steps After Joining:
- Please come see us to receive your key tag for accessing our facilities and getting information on programs/classes offered.
- If you have any questions or would like a tour of the facility our Member Specialists will be happy to assist you at that time as well. Please contact us at 815.756.9577 if you have any questions.
- Sign up for your complimentary Member Success Meeting. Whether you’re already fitness savvy, or just getting started. Working directly with our Wellness Coaches, you will discuss and define goals, interests and concerns and establish a custom roadmap towards success. Your coach can provide a better direction for you on the various paths within the YMCA. Whether you are interested in learning how to use the fitness equipment, group exercise classes or personal training, our Wellness Coaches can help you make sure you’re heading in the right direction. Sign up Now >
- We know that the major part of getting started on a successful wellness journey is to feel confident and knowledgeable. So we offer a complimentary Wellness Center Orientation designed to familiarize you with our equipment. Click to learn more about our Wellness Center Orientations for ages 8 an up.
- Download our most recent program guide to view all of our program offerings for you and your family. Program Guide >
- Follow us on our social media channels! Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
Welcome to the Y! We’ll see you soon!