TRX Suspension Training exercise techniques are designed to intentionally displace one’s center of gravity, which activates the core in every exercise. In addition to offering a range of intense movements targeting the abdominal muscles specifically, significant core strengthening is integrated into each back, shoulder, chest, hip and leg exercise as well. With TRX Suspension Training you can safely perform hundreds of exercises that build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity you choose.
Come see what TRX® Suspension Training is all about!
TRX Fusion Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability simultaneously. The TRX Suspension trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundred of exercises. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
Summer 1: June 3-June 30
Summer 2: July1-July 28
Summer 3: July 29-August 19
30 Minute Classes
Member Fee: $24
Program Participant Fee: $48
45 Minute Classes
Member Fee: $26
Program Participant Fee: $54
Benefits of TRX Suspension Training:
- Your body is your machine – no weights or machines needed!
- Simultaneously develop strength, balance flexibility and core stability so you can get a total body workout in a fraction of the time of traditional strength training methods.
- Instantly modify resistance by adjusting your body position.
- ALL CORE, ALL THE TIME!
- Limitless variation in movement angle and planes of motion for virtually all exercises allows you to train like you live.
- Excellent for all fitness levels – beginner to elite athletes. Every exercise can be altered to be easier or more challenging.
- Improves muscular imbalances to help avoid training injuries.
- Low-impact exercise gives your joints a rest.
- Combines cardio and strength training.
- Perform the exercises at a rapid pace to build your anaerobic endurance, or slow it down and control the movements to build your aerobic endurance.
- It’s fun! TRX® is a great way to shake up your training routine. Substitute 1-2 workouts a week in place of your regular strength training workouts helps ensure your body will constantly be challenged.