Happy Campers Club
Join the fun in a creative and hands-on summer experience for your preschooler. Our Happy Campers Club is specially designed for children, 3–4 years old. Preschool Camp offers your child a variety of their favorite camp activities, including camp songs, creative art experiences, hands-on science creations, and providing opportunities to develop their imagination. Our experienced trained staff promises your child a safe, happy, and terrific time!
Ages: 3-4 Years Old
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Typical Daily Schedule:
– Circle Time: Games and songs to energize campers
– Free Play
– Activity Rotation: Daily Rotations will vary depending on the weekly theme. Includes: Sports, songs, arts & crafts, games, swimming, etc.
– Lunch: After a busy morning everyone is ready to eat
A healthy, USDA-approved, lunch and afternoon snack will be provided, FREE of charge from Northern Illinois Food Bank, and the Y. A menu will be posted for parents. If an alternative lunch is preferred parents are welcome to pack a nut-free lunch and/or snack for their children. please leave soda and candy at home.
Odd Week Menu Even Week Menu
Professionally trained and enthusiastic staff are the key ingredient to a positive camp experience. Our staff team is selected based on their skills, maturity, creativity, and sensitivity to the needs of our camp participants.
Many of our staff work during the school year in our before and after-school programs and are familiar faces to the children. Our staff participates in a minimum of 40 hours of training prior to the beginning of camp, so you can rest assured that your child’s counselor will be a caring and positive role model. Many of our camp staff are experienced, returning staff that are 18 or older, and are working on degrees in education, psychology, family or social services.
All camp staff are:
– Carefully selected and screened
– Put through State and National extensive background check
– CPR & First Aid Certified
– DCFS-Mandated Reporters
– Child Abuse Prevention Trained
– Child Development, Group and Behavioral Management Trained
– Risk Management and Emergency Preparedness
– Aquatics & Swim Safety Trained
– Bullying & Peer Pressure Awareness Trained
– Field Trip & Bus Safety Trained
– And so much more!
Youth Development Director