Parkinson’s Disease is progressive and incurable. The Kishwaukee YMCA Pedaling For Parkinson’s™ Program as a disease management tool which has helped participants experience a reduction of symptoms by an average of 17%, and some much more! The program is offered free of charge to anyone in the community and is made possible thanks to support from community donations to the program. As of today, we remain $1,500 short of funding the program for this year. Please help us to continue to provide this important disease management program to those in need by supporting this fundraiser. By working together, we can Delay the Disease!
1. Teams of up to 4 people, 3 hours of cycling split between team members.
- One Person Team: Bikes for the entire time
Team Member 1: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Two People Team: Split the cycling time
Team Member 1: 9:00am-10:30am
Team Member 2 10:30am-12:00pm
- Three Person Team: One hour each
Team Member 1: 9:00am-10:00am
Team Member 2: 10:00am-11:00am
Team Member 3: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Four Person Team: Each participant changes when the instructor changes.
Team Member 1: 9:00am-9:45am
Team Member 2: 9:45am-10:30am
Team Member 3: 10:30am-11:15am
Team Member 4: 11:15am-12:00pm
2. Team Fee is a $20
3. Raise a minimum of $50 per person.
5. Check-in Begins at 8:30 am on November 3
6. The event will take place in the Basketball Gym (Second Floor)
7. This event is for participants ages 12 and up