While we continue to navigate this rise in COVID-19 cases locally, we ask for your patience and understanding as we might experience staffing shortages resulting in class cancellations, program postponements, and possible amenity restrictions.
For the safety of our members, staff, and participants, we would like to make you aware of our current COVID-19 mitigation policies and procedures.
- All members, participants, and staff must wear a mask indoors unless actively engaged in exercise.
- All visitors observing programs or classes on the pool decks, in pool lobbies, in the Sports Center, and in any classroom must wear a mask.
- If a member or program participant feels ill or is displaying any symptoms of illness, we ask that they stay home until they are feeling well and are symptom-free.
- If a member or program participant learns that they are positive for COVID-19, we ask that they inform the YMCA if they were at the facility and/or participating in a program or class within the 3 days prior to the onset of symptoms or receipt of a positive test result.
- We will work to notify others in those programs, as appropriate. Confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- If a member or program participant will miss a class or program, please notify the YMCA within a few days of the absence to receive a refund for missed classes/program days; refunds will be issued as a system credit unless other arrangements are made.
To reduce the impact of staffing shortages, we are actively hiring for all positions. Please visit kishymca.org to view a complete listing of job openings.
Thank you for being part of the Kishwaukee Family YMCA.
Stay safe and healthy.
In compliance with the State of Illinois Mask mandate, all participants will be required to wear a mask indoors unless they are engaged in exercise. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
We will keep you updated as we receive more information.
Masks are optional for 2-year-olds, and masks are not recommended by the CDC for children under age 2.