Be a Member of Something Special
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.
Join the Y today and belong to a place where:
• Families come together for fun and quality time
• Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve and are accepted
• Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier
Joining is easy:
- Schedule a tour or request membership information
- Visit your local Y branch to sign up. We’re open 7 days a week. Come in anytime and you can begin your membership right away.
- Download a free 3-day pass redeemable for 3 consecutive days of YMCA access! (free pass must be used within two weeks of issue date)
Y membership is an amazing value:
- No contracts
- FREE Member Success Meeting
- Over 90 FREE group exercise classes each week like Zumba, Yoga and Pilates (Click here to see the schedule)
- FREE Kid Zone while you work out (available to Y family members)
Membership Types & Rates
|Membership Types||Joining Fee||Monthly Rates|
|Youth (17 years & younger)||$30||$17.50|
|Adult (18 years & up)||$49||$43.25|
|1 Adult & 1 Youth||$79||$60.75|
|Senior (age 65+ years)||$49||$39.00|
|Family (2 adults living in the same household & their dependent children)||$99||$70.00|
|Senior Family (2 Adults age 65+)||$99||$63.00|
View benefits below.